This cage is ideal for use in both Hammer Throw and Discus events. This Throwing Cage fully complies with UKA regulations and is available in either an 8 or 9 pole construction.
8 pole construction to for single throwing circles
- For hammer and discus use
- Consists of 8 Galvanised Steel poles and sockets that create 7m high walls of protective knotless netting when erected and two 9m high gates
- Fully Complies with UKA rule 137
9 pole construction to for double throwing circles
- Same as above but consists of 9 galvanised steel poles creating a bigger area to allow for two throwing circles
- Fully complies with UKA rule 137
- Contact us to arrange installation
This also comes available with a winch lowering mechanism which allows easy lowering and raising of the main cage and gate nets.
Athletics Direct is a leading UK manufacturer and distributor of quality athletics equipment. For more information about our range of throwing cages please contact us today.
Please contact us for prices, delivery and installation.